Okteenerfest 2018: Oktoberfest
September 13-16 in Helen, GA
Due to popular demand (and the excellent roads), Okteenerfest returns to the northeast Georgia mountains and the Alpine village of Helen, GA!
- Enjoy the hospitality of the Helendorf Inn as the town celebrates its 48th annual Oktoberfest.
- Experience traditional Bavarian festivities and cuisine from oompah bands and lederhosen to hot pretzels and German bier in the nearby shops and restaurants.
- Socialize with other teeners on the riverside patio.
- Drive mountain roads that are some of the best in the southeast.
What more could you ask for? Mark your calendars and be sure to join other 914 owners for some fantastic driving, plenty of socializing, a bit of showing off, and a truckload of give-aways in a unique setting that you won’t want to miss.
- Thursday evening snack/beverages
- Friday Driving Tour through some of the best roads in the country!
- Friday lunch
- Saturday entry to Peoples Choice Car Show
- Tech Quiz entry
- Saturday evening awards banquet dinner
- Chance to win some great trophies
- Tickets for a chance to win some AWESOME door prizes from the some great vendors
- Event T-Shirt
- Lifetime of memories, meeting new friends, and a chance to bond with your 914
More details concerning the event will be posted as they are finalized.